5.19.2008

Snake River Lager



Snake River Lager - Jackson, Wyoming

What a pleasant surprise. Very drinkable beer that looks a lot like an IPA. Nice amber color and smells of sweet caramel and malt. Not much hop flavor coming through, but a very nice alternative. It's not the best beer in the world but easy to drink a few at a time. I had trouble saving one for Cathy to try out of the 6 pack given to me by Thad (can't find Snake River in Cincinnati).

I would recommend this beer to anyone who can get their hands on a six pack. I have also been told that they sell growlers of this out west closer to the brewery and it probably would get any better than that.

Back to regular posting in June. Wedding and honeymoon this weekend!

Who: Thad
Where: Cleveland
Price: FREE
Score: 4 / 5

Happy Drinking!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I like how your beer pictures have moved outdoors with the weather!

And congratulations and have a nice honeymoon! I don't think you ever said where you are going. Hopefully it has good beer there.

Matt said...

Congrats on the marriage man.

I've been married for four years myself, it goes by so fast. Have a great honeymoon.