8.20.2008

Southern Tier Harvest Ale



Harvest Ale

Southern Tier's Fall Seasonal Ale.

Thad picked this up for a party this weekend since we both hadn't tried it yet. I wasn't all that impressed but I won't complain all that much since I was able to try it for free.

Nice yellow/orange color with an earthy smell. It wasn't a very pleasing fall ale to taste though. The beer is a little on the earthy and citrusy side, which I normally like, but for some reason just wasn't doing it for me this past weekend. I would like to give it another try, but for a fall seasonal not high on my list.

I have liked the other Southern Tier brews that I have tried, so I will most likely try this one again. Compared to the Lefthand I had this weekend, it didn't land on it's feet.

Who: Thad
Where: Cleveland
Price: Free
Score: 3 / 5

Happy Drinking!

No comments: