4.07.2008

Magic Hat - Circus Boy



Circus Boy - Hefeweizen

From the Magic Hat Pandora's Box.

I am normally not into Hefeweizen (or any wheat styled beer), but this one really wasn't all that bad. From what Cathy says, its very close to what you would get in Germany, so in my opinion it can't be all that bad. She did say it wasn't as good as those in Germany, but still not a bad American styled wheat beer.

Pours a nice hazy yellow/orange color without much head. You can very much taste the wheat and a small citrus flavor at the end. That citrus bitterness is probably why I liked this one a little more than other wheat beers I have tried. Still won't get a very high score from me, but
I would recommend trying this to anyone. Especially since you can get 3 of them in a Pandora's box, if you don't care for it, then you won't have to worry about getting rid of 5 more!

Who: Cathy
Where: Home
Price: $$
Score: 3 / 5

Happy Drinking!

No comments: