4.11.2008

Guinness



Guinness Draught

Much better in a pub and actually from the tap instead of the bottle with their fancy nitrogen widget/rocket thing. One of my all time favorite beers, I've been known to kick back a handful of these in one sitting. A lot of my friends think it is very filling and can only have 1. I personally can drink these all night long.

Beautiful black color with an extreme amount of head. Very nice toasted and chocolate smells. Such a smooth drink, even Cathy enjoys them every once and awhile. I can still remember my first one. It was back at home and on my 21st birthday I had this as my "free" beer from the West End Tavern. Very good choice and I haven't stopped drinking them yet.

I would recommend this beer to anyone and strongly suggest having one in an Irish pub where the pour the beer correctly with a sliver spoon. I am waiting on that trip to Ireland someday to have the beer the way it was intended to be served.

Who: Many different people
Where: Many different pubs
Price: $$$
Score: 5 / 5

Happy Drinking!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I can drink 15 Guinness in a sitting. Such an easy drinking beer.

Matt said...

I just have to start a little razzing with you Sonnett, but your Red's are not playing well tonight against my Cubs.

The World Series goes through by Clark and Addison this year.