9.25.2008

Lagunitas IPA



Lah-goo-knee-tuss...Lagunitas IPA


This was my first experience with Lagunitas Brewing Company, out of Petaluma, California. My brother-in-law Joe brought the beer down from Cleveland last weekend for us to "tailgate" with before the UC vs. Miami (OH) football game Saturday night.

After diving into 3 of the 6 pack he brought, I am wishing this beer was one I could get my hands onto easier. Pours a nice amber color with a slight off white head. The smell isn't as strong as other IPA's but there is a hint of citrus fruit and hops. It was one of the better tasting IPA's I have had in awhile. A very nice blend of the malt, hops and bitter citrus finish. It was full of flavor but easily drinkable. I would very much recommend this beer to any IPA lover.

Who: Joe...Harps was here but wouldn't touch it.
Where: Home
Price: FREE
Score: 5 / 5

Happy Drinking!

No comments: