2.23.2008

Miller High Life



The Champagne of Beers. What else is there to say really?

They do have great commercials with that big guy Wendell. "$12 for a hamburger? You must be CRAZY!".




It really is a good honest beer at a tasty price. My college roommate and I used to kick back and have a few of these when we wanted a change up from Milwaukee's Best Light ("The Beast"). I've also been known to buy 1 every once and awhile when out with friends at the bar. I don't think it has the best taste when it comes to American Lagers, but for the price it's worth it.

Who: Everyone
Where: Everywhere
Price: $
Score: 3 / 5

2 comments:

Matt said...

I like High Life too, but man is it hangover city. I blame the processed sugars, those guys always give me a headache.

Anonymous said...

Drink this beer if you like to have terrible headaches only after like 3!