6.06.2008

Presidente and Presidente Light



Presidente and Presidente Light Dominican Pilsner

The other beer from the Dominican Republic that was available at our resort. It was not very good at all. Probably one of the worst beers I have ever drank.

A big problem was that this beer was the only one served in the restaurants and bars at the resort (besides Budweiser and I wasn't about to drink an American beer while on vacation in another country).

Anyways, the beer had the green beer skunky smell right from the start. It poured a light yellow and had a grassy/straw taste but was pretty light. Not something that I normally like and didn't expect much going into it. I had drank one Presidente before at a small Cuban restaurant in Miami Florida but that was 4 years ago and didn't really remember much of the taste. I would prob drink one again if we ever went back to the D.R. because it would be free, but would never buy one for myself.

Who: Cathy
Where: Dominican Republic
Price: Free
Score: 1 / 5

Happy Drinking!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Sounds liek you guys needed a honeymoon with better beer!